You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
|3wc be963d420e||2 weeks ago|
|.drone.yml||2 weeks ago|
|Dockerfile||2 years ago|
|LICENSE||2 years ago|
|README.md||2 weeks ago|
|makefile||1 year ago|
|plugin.sh||2 weeks ago|
|renovate.json||2 weeks ago|
Deploy swarm stacks against a SSH based remote docker daemon context.
This is meant to be used as a Drone plugin.
Required (no default)
- deploy_key: SSH private key part for ssh public key authentication
- stack: Name of the stack to be deployed
Required (If Private Repo)
- image: Name and Tag of image since private image's are not pulled automatically by docker stack deploy
Optional (with defaults)
- compose (default:
compose.yml): compose file to use for deploying
- host (default:
swarm.autonomic.zone): Host to deploy to (don't include
- port (default:
222): SSH port to connect to
- user (default:
drone): System user to connect via SSH with
- networks (default:): Try and auto-create these networks first
- rm: (default:
false): Remove the stack before deploying it
- reg_user: Registry user if publishing from a private repository
- reg_pass: Registry password if publishing from a private repository
Dangerous options, unwise outside CI
- generate_secrets (default:
false): randomly set all
secrets:found in the compose file -- you won't be able to retrieve them afterwards, so you almost certainly don't want this for real deployments.
- purge (default:
false): runs aggresive cleaning up measure to wipe deployment afterwards
--- kind: pipeline name: deploy to swarm steps: - name: stack deploy image: decentral1se/stack-ssh-deploy:latest settings: stack: mystack deploy_key: from_secret: drone_deploy_key networks: - proxy - mail environment: DOMAIN: test.example.com
The version can be bumped in the .drone.yml file. We're sticking with
latest as we iterate on the code right now.